Friday, September 4, 2009

Changes In Life


Sat in front of my comp thinking of what to blog about. I've so much to talk about or to tell my fellow readers. And I came up with this, "What are the changes I have made in my life?" for the past 18 years I lived. I wrote a list. Here's the list of things:

Getting to class on time( My biggest issue)
Start to like reading books
Play lesser games
Try to like what I don't like doing
Cut down on phone bill
Try not to give up on things so easily
Bathe faster(use to take 1hr that includes wearing my clothes/putting on lotion due to dry skin)
Having Long Hair(17th year finally I can leave long hair) :D
Thank God for everything I have
Save more money for studies
Get a job

These are the changes I've made in my life, I've sooo much flaws in life no one can be flawless. I wanna Thank God for all the changes, That God has helped me changed in my life. They meant a lot to me. This topic makes you wonder what are the changes Have you made in Your Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment