Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spending, and Saving.

Yo...People aiks..its been awhile since my last post, been having problems with my connection. First of all its slow and yes annoyingly slow. "Tm-net" same thing, So is "P1wimax" . It really gets in your nerves, especially when you go on "Msn" , and people starts asking you to stop disconnecting from "Msn". WHICH I do not wish to disconnect myself, so yea stop asking nonsensical questions. =3=


Ever wonder why human beings are always so tempted in buying whatever they like? Passing the right shop at the right time? When your wallet is full with printed papers, by the government, which is CASH?


Slowly stepping in the store checking out anime figures, which are tremendously cute/cool? With all the tedious art they did. You'll feel that its Darn!! Worth it! Well to me it is!! You can't deny when a little toy like that is just lying on the display shelf's, just right behind this well polished glass panel with spot lights shinning on the figure. Makes you feel, Oh!! I'm sooo gonna buy that!


It could be anything you like, that makes you spend all that hard earned money. I have this really bad habits that, when I get my salary or pocket money. Lets say my pocket money is Rm400 then, I'll tend to think that, I'm 400bucks richer wooowww... which also concludes that in the end of the month, I actually used up all my money.


Rm400 is for paying the expenses. Eg. Food, personal "NEEDS" not "WANTS." Espeacially studying in K.L everything there is times 2 the price like 1 bowl of curry noodles u guys can still get it at like rm4.50? I have to like pay Rm 6.00 for "Beef Noodles" (P.SAll TheFamous food in K.L) Tee Hee.


Also, I would like to share this new plan of saving money. For your future education/NEEDS. Don't expect your parents to foot out on everything. When you're going to get married its seriously embarrassing, if you have to ask them to pay of your expenses as well. I know we can ask them for help when we are in serious needs, but don't go over board like taking advantage of them. Just because they are better in saving money than you.


Step 1: Get a bank account and a Atm card (kids these days age 13-18 can get a teenage atm
card)

Step 2: Ask for pocket money at the begining of the month/Day/Week.

Step3: Take out whatever Expenses you NEED.

Step4:Shove the remainings into your bank account.Gets interest babeh.(P.S msia's bank interest is POOP! but its still money lahhh :X)


Step5: Do not touch the money for expenses!!


Step6: Follow the steps above continously and you'll find yourself a great SAVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment